Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Concerned with college cost? Not sure where to apply? Fighting with your family about the process?
We can help!
We work collaboratively with students and families to:
- Find colleges:
- That fit academically, socially and financially;
- Where you (or your son or daughter) will be successful and happy
- That your family can afford without touching retirement savings.
- Maximize financial aid through college selection strategies.
- Reduce stress by breaking down the process into manageable meetings and assignments.
- Enable you to enjoy time as a family, instead of arguing about completing applications.
As a member of the Higher Education Consultants Association and New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling we subscribe to the highest standards in the industry.
Free Upcoming seminar
Seminar: From High School to Career
Audience: High school students and their parents
Date and Time: Wed., 10/26/2022 from 7 – 7:30 pm (ET)
Description: This free, online seminar covers how to:
- Determine your future career
- Get career exposure
- Get career assistance in college
- Keep college grades up.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the seminar.