Homeschoolers may want to ask the following questions when they consider or visit a college:
1. As a homeschooler, how should I apply?
2. How many homeschoolers applied last year and how many were admitted? How does this compare with the overall admittance rate?
3. What are your policies for dealing with high school homeschoolers?
4. How do you evaluate homeschoolers? How is it different from how you evaluate other applicants?
5. How does the documentation you require from homeschoolers differ from applicants from small, private, unaccredited schools?
6. What concerns do you have about homeschoolers?
If you are a homeschooler who has recently visited or applied to a college, what questions did you ask because you are a homeschooler?